|$5, 34 balls|
|$10, 68 balls|
|$15, 102 balls|
Rain Check Policy
- All rain checks expire 30 days from date of issue
- Rain checks will be issued when the golf course becomes unplayable due to extreme weather or dangerous conditions causing suspension of play lasting more than one hour.
- *Stonebridge Meadows reserves the right to determine when these conditions warrant a rain check.*
- 18 Hole Rain Check = 0-4 Holes Played
- No Rain Check = 13+ Holes Played or if golfer begins their round while it is raining.
- No rain checks for twilight rounds.
- No rain checks for pre-paid rounds through the web site or a third party company (ie EZ Links, GolfNow, etc.)
- Rain check cannot be redeemed for cash, food & beverage or pro shop merchandise.
- Rain checks cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
Rain Checks will only be issued because of inclement weather or emergencies requiring golfer(s) to leave immediately. Just because you don’t feel like completing your round is not reason enough for a rain check.
The staff has the authority to decline issuing rain checks.